The Anglican Cursillo Resources Manual is the definitive guide to the what and how of Cursillo in the UK. The manual was thoroughly revised and updated in 2018. All sections are available here as PDF for you to freely view and print as needed.
Printed copies are available from our Resources Officer (Rev’d Tony Tucker). The complete set including a binder costs £20.00, and without the binder £15.00. Tony will be happy to answer any questions you have about the new manual. Use the online order form to order your printed copy(s) – payment instructions are with the form.
The Resources Manual online:
- Manual contents
- BACC Licensing Agreement
- Authentic Cursillo Three Day Weekend
- BACC – What is it?
- Clergy Taster Days
- Cusillo Leaders Workshops
- Day of Deeper Understanding
- Fourth Day First and History of Cursillo
- Gifting – BACC Cursillo
- Group Reunion
- Health and Well-being of the Movement
- Music in Cursillo
- The Role of Clergy
- Rule of Life and Spiritual Direction
- Suggestions on Developing a Rule of Life
- Secretariat – Roles and Responsibilities
- Servant Community
- Strategy for Restarting / Renewing Cursillo Movements in Dioceses
- Table Leaders Guide
- Weekend Team Formation
- What Is Cursillo?
<< embed contact form here for emailing the Resources Officer (Tony) >>
<< link to this from “… from our Resources Officer (Rev’d …” text above >>